Zhanjiang Economic and technological Development Zone, Min ‘an Street, Tangwei Village

2022-05-15 0 By

Tangwei Village is located 2 kilometers to the west of Min ‘an Street Office, covering an area of about 0.08 square kilometers. Adjacent villages are Xishan Village in the north, Houpo village in the east, Dashu village and Mailinpo village in the west, and Tiaoqin village in the south.The village was formed during the Reign of Jiaqing in the Qing Dynasty, and its ancestors migrated from the Xishan Village branch. In the third year of the Reign of Emperor Zhizheng in the Yuan Dynasty (1344), the first ancestor of Xishan Village was Shen Mingtong, the 17th grandson of The Longzi generation (whose name is unknown). In the first year of Jiaqing in the Qing Dynasty (1796), the ancestors moved from the Nanyuanfang branch of Xishan Nei Village to the Distant Beishi Village and settled down there.After two generations, two brothers of the same clan (whose names are unknown) also moved from Xishan Nei village to the south of Beishi Village and settled there. Because there is a big pond in the north of the village, it is called “Tangwei Village”.Only a wall separates the two villages.It is said that in the early years of the Republic of China, the two villages have been combined as a village, sharing the “Pond tail village” one so far.Tang Wei village in 1981 the whole village moved to the new village site settlement.The old and new village sites are only 50 meters apart, the terrain is high and flat.The village in the Qing Dynasty is a Leizhou Suixi county;Qing Dynasty Guangxu twenty-five years (1899 AD) is a French guangzhou Bay lease freshwater area;Qing Xuantong three years (1911) belongs to the French guangzhou Bay lease east Sea area;34 years (1945) it belongs to Dongshan District, Zhanjiang City;After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, it became the Donghai District Office of Zhanjiang City in 1950, The Donghai District of Leidong County, Zhanjiang City in 1952, the Donghai Island Commune in the suburb of Zhanjiang City in 1958, the Min ‘an Commune in the suburb of Zhanjiang City in 1959, and the Wenxi Management Area of Min ‘an Town in the Experimental Zone of East Island Economic Development in 1992.2010 Xishan Village Committee of Zhanjiang Economic and Technological Development Min ‘an Town (changed to Street Office in 2011) till now.The village has a population of about 400 people. All the villagers are Of Han nationality and are named Shen. They belong to the Leizhou ethnic group, and they use Leizhou Fangtai as their ancestral home.The traditional operation of the villagers mainly depends on the income from agricultural production and fish pond breeding. In agriculture, they mainly plant rice, sweet potato, peanut, sugarcane and all kinds of vegetables and fruits, such as donghai melon, pineapples, yellow fruit, longan, litchi and so on.When the village is in the collective system of production teams, its maritime management is very distinctive.From 1963 to 1979, the villagers (members of the production team) built “Dagang Zai” and “Erjiao Wen” two big fish ponds in the sea.This is a hermetically sealed natural farm.The tide cannot fill the dam of the pond, and the culvert of the pond controls the flow of sea water in and out.So that the natural fish and shrimp and other seedlings downstream into the pond.Culvert set on the net cage, control fish and shrimp can only enter, not out.Fish pond is a natural “small sea”.Liangkou fish border area of about 1000 mu, a village (two production teams) collective ownership, its economic income has greatly improved the life of the villagers.After the collective system reform, the two fish ponds are operated by villagers in partnership and have been sublet to others to collect rent.At present, the villagers’ management mode and economic income have been diversified.Part depends on agricultural income, part depends on the wage income of young people to work abroad;In part, villagers organized construction teams to draft the construction.Or the economic income of doing business.The villagers’ life has greatly improved.The village features traditional festival food: east China Sea glutinous rice zongzi, glutinous rice cake, “vegetable bao”, “jiandui”, potato jelly, etc.The village received electricity in 1981 and telephone service in 1990. The road around the village was built in 2006 and the 24-year computer network was fully covered.But the village streets have not hardened, sewage facilities have not been built.There is no tap water, each household drinking water by their own Wells pumping solution.The school-age children in the village have always been studying in Nanyuan Primary School of Xishan Nei Village.The school has a kindergarten, the school facilities are complete, beautiful environment.In the late Qing Dynasty, the village built a “Beishi ancestral Temple”, which was a brick and thatch structure, collapsed in the 1960s.The village was rebuilt in 1995 with a floor area of 300 square meters.Gatehouse is concrete structure, the main hall is concrete on the brick structure, covers an area of 800 square meters.Worship of the “North” branch of the deceased ancestors of the Shenzhu card, according to the generation of concentrated worship in the main hall, by descendants.This ancestral temple also has “Beishi Ancestral Temple Family Tree”.In 1995 by its descendants Shen Huaizhi, Shen Huaizhong, Shen Xian, etc., is a family schema, rebuilt in 2009, is a family tree text type, in addition, the village in 1995 also built a “Wang Shuai Fu, Wu Tianfu” village temple, covers an area of about 400 square meters, is a brick structure.Since the establishment of the village in the Qing Dynasty, there have been two “earth temples” which were destroyed in 1981 when moving to the village, and rebuilt in 1995 at the new site of the village.All the descendants of “Beishi ancestral Temple” of one bloodline, on the day of Qingming and winter Solstice, men, women and children gather in the main hall of the ancestral temple to hold worship ceremonies for the gods of the ancestors, to remember the merits and virtues of the ancestors, to inherit the legacy of the ancestors, to work hard and dare to be the first.On September 27 of the lunar calendar and November 7 of the lunar calendar, villagers worship the spirits of Wang Shuai and Wu Tianfu in the village temple, praying for peace and prosperity.”Earth Temple” is the place where the villagers of Tangwei village worship the gods.The second day of the second month of the lunar calendar is the birthday of “Land Gong”, and villagers gather at temples to pray for the prosperity of the village.If the gods temporarily invited from other temples are also enshrined in front of the earth temple by the villagers’ collective worship, so it is said that the “Earth Temple” is the most popular place in the village.The Leiban Temple, built in min ‘an Wei, is dedicated to the gods erba Gong, Erye Ye, Si Ye, and The Two Gentlemen with black face and red face.Since the 10th year of Wanli in Ming Dynasty (1582), it has been over 400 years since it was consecrated by shen’s ancestors in the East China Sea.In the Year of Daoguang Wuzi in Qing Dynasty (1828), old Shen Law of Xishan nationality called the villagers of min ‘an Xiashan community to donate money to build the temple, which was first completed in the year of Daoguang Guimao (1843).The current Lei Ban Temple was rebuilt on the original site in 2005 with donations from villagers of more than 20 villages in min ‘an Town. It covers an area of 380 square meters and is a famous temple in western Guangdong.The villagers of Tangwei village and min ‘an town, which are more than 20 villages, worship the gods of lei Ban Temple.Every year on the 28th day of the 1st lunar month and the 27th day of the 12th lunar month, they go to the temples to worship.In particular, on the third day of the fifth lunar month, the villagers all “visit the god” and “worship the slope” together. The ceremony is grand, solemn and solemn.Min ‘an Xishan Shen family’s “year” is on the fourth day of the first lunar month, can be said to be more solemn than the first day of the New Year.Every family, worship, incense flourishing, bustling.The villagers put on a feast to entertain relatives and friends.The village still retains many customs of central Plains culture: such as the birth of boys to the ancestral temple “light the lamp”.To express the birth of a child to the ancestors.If the men get married, they still keep the date, send dowry money, pick up the bride, worship the gods at the door of the hall, and the bride and groom give the family’s most respected elders “betel tea” to show respect for the elders.After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, cremation was gradually carried out in funeral services, but many of the old procedures remained, such as holding funeral for burial, filial sons and daughters wearing mourning clothes, and praying for the dead.In particular, filial son and filial daughter dressed in linen, wearing a machete funeral, to show the way for the deceased, full of filial piety.The village is an old revolutionary village.At the beginning of 1948, the revolutionary transportation station of the Party Committee in Leizhou had been located in Shen Huairen’s home;The publishing office is located in Shen Shuzi’s home.Zeng Shangji is the person in charge of the publishing office and chief editor of People’s Daily (the predecessor of Zhanjiang Daily), the official newspaper of the Party Committee of Guangdong and Guangxi Border Region.Born in May 1912 in Putian County, Fujian Province, he took part in the revolution in 1930 and joined the Communist Party of China in 1932.In 1948.In the east island during the work, because of serious stomach disease recurrence perforation, vomiting blood died, died in the tangwei village revolutionary fortress household Shen Shupin home, buried in the village, after the revolutionary martyr.In 1959, the government moved his remains and buried them in the monument of the People’s Martyrs of Donghai Island.In the mid-1980s, entrusted by the provincial government, shen Bin and Shen Huairen, two old revolutionaries with his wife and daughter, came to tangwei Village to pay their respects to the land of their sacrifice, but a lifetime care, recondite deep sorrow.The main figures of Tangwei Village are as follows: Shen Huairen (1927-2007), a member of the Communist Party of China, participated in the revolution in 1944, served as the Deputy political Commissary of Haikang County Armed Forces Department after the founding of the People’s Republic of China, and served as the deputy director of Zhanjiang Regional Labor Bureau in 1979.In 2005, the CPC Central Committee, The State Council and the Central Military Commission awarded him a commemorative medal for the 60th anniversary of the victory of the Anti-Japanese War.Shen Sheng (1932-), a member of the Communist Party of China, took part in the revolution during the War of Liberation. After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, he worked in the Security Department of Guangdong Province.Shen Juan (1957-), female, member of the Communist Party of China, chairman of guangdong Supply and Marketing Cooperative Trade Union, deputy department level cadres, retired.Shen Huaizhi (1952-), a member of the COMMUNIST Party of China (CPC), full-time Procuratorial Committee of Xiashan District Procuratorate (section level).In 2007, he was appointed by the Supreme People’s Procuratorate as a fourth-level senior prosecutor with outstanding performance and was praised by the superior for many times.His advanced deeds have been recorded in the Glorious Years of China’s Outstanding Prosecutors Honor Files by the Supreme People’s Procuratorate and The Rong Years of Feng Rong by the Guangdong People’s Procuratorate.In December 2004, CCTV interviewed him in Zhanjiang about the advanced deeds of pursuing fugitives abroad, which was filmed and recorded in “Duty”, a large-scale national anti-graft documentary. He retired in 2012.Tang Wei village village entrance Wang Wu Temple West hill North Wang Wu Temple merit list donation